You’ll find this cocktail, using Chartreuse, demerara simple syrup, cucumbers and Striped Pig’s locally-made rum, to be vibrant, bold and refreshing, all at the same time.
an original recipe
in collaboration with Striped Pig Distillery.
2 oz Striped Pig Rum
1 oz Aquafaba
0.5 oz St. Germain
0.25 oz Green Chartreuse
0.5 oz Demerara Simple
0.5 oz Lime Juice
3 drops of Jack Rudy Aromatic Bitters
Luxardo Maraschino Cherry
- In a shaker with ice, add the Rum, Aquafaba, St. Germain, Green Chartreuse, Demerara, Lime Juice and two slices of cucumber.
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain into an another empty shaker tin.
- Shake mixture for another 20 seconds (this is called the reverse dry shake).
- Strain again into a chilled coupe and let the aquafaba foam settle.
- Add three drops of bitters directly on the foam.
- Garnish with a mint leaf and a cucumber ribbon wrapped Luxardo maraschino cherry.
Certain links above can be affiliated, meaning at no additional cost to you, I could potentially earn commission for each purchase.
If a post is sponsored, this means I was compensated to research, develop and photograph a custom recipe on my own. Thanks y'all!